Broadcasting in BLUE?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Peaugh, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Peaugh macrumors regular

Just tried out the ustream broadacasting app, and my video shows up on the website completely washed out in blue. Watch the video and let me know if anyone has any ideas on why this is happening. Anyone know?

http://www.ustream.com/channel/bdolle

video display on the phone itself appears normal, videos RECORDED on the phone itself are normal, it's just the ustream video. Is this maybe an app update issue, or is is something screwed up within my phone itself?

2. Peaugh thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone? I'm waiting to try FaceTime to confirm it isn't an issue. Anyone care to help me out?

3. kevin738 macrumors newbie

Same thing here. Just tried broadcasting and it was showing entirely in washed out blue overtone. However, all pictures and videos on the phone are good. Even after loading them onto my computer they are fine. My guess is it is a uStream app issue. However, not sure. Maybe not.

Haven't tried the Facetime call yet and they are closed now so I will have to wait to find out. I would be interested to know if more issues persist with this.

4. danboyk macrumors newbie

I have the same problem with U-Stream!

Face Time works just fine, its just how U-stream is broadcasting the video...

Anyone find a fix?

Danny