Should I buy Haswell now in early January or wait for Broardwell in early Spring or if not Autumn? I have no idea what time these things are likely to be released this year but an igup boost and better battery life is worth waiting for me. No desperate need to switch to Mac quite yet! On a serious note I don't want to buy a new macbook if a better igpu model is only just around the corner. If anybody knows Apple's likely refresh cycle? would they follow with Broardwell only 6 months after releasing Haswell?