iPod touch Broken Cydia in untethered iOS5...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Squicken, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Squicken macrumors member

I jailbroke my iPod touch today, and now cydia won't let me install anything! When i go to the default repos nothing shows up, but i can still find items like winter board in search. Can't install though. Attempting to install anything gives me errors. Winterboard, for example, gives me this- "NOTE- The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed."

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

2. macbook pro i5 macrumors 65816

macbook pro i5

restore it then rerun redsn0w i hope that fixes it because that is what i did

3. bluehurry macrumors newbie

I came here looking for answers too, because I'm having problems with Cydia as well. In my case, though, I am getting a "Cannot Comply" error when trying to install some things, and an "Unkonwn" error with "Note: Cannot Locate Package" error in others.

4. Squicken thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Restored from iCloud, I'm gonna try again later when there's more information available.

5. jeremymckooon18 macrumors newbie

solution

hey figured out why cydia wasnt installing go into cydia go to manage select packages then select cydia installer modify it reinstall even if you get somer error code it still fixes the problem:)

6. snowbrdr1 macrumors newbie

snowbrdr1

Thank you!! you are a life saver kind sir!

7. Squicken thread starter macrumors member

THANK YOU! I restored and re-jailbroke, and it STILL didn't work. Then you, kind sir, came along, and banished my woes. Thank you, a million times, THANK YOU!

8. jesuispizza macrumors regular

Damn I tried this, and it's still not working for me :mad:
    Still getting "NOTE- The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed."

9. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

Thank you sir. I was jailbreaking a friend's iPod and ran into this error. This fixed it!

10. strausd macrumors 68030

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but this worked for me on my 4S running 5.1.1. Thank you!

11. Mr Aussie macrumors member

Go to changes I think and refresh your downloads