GPS and Wifi completely crapped out. Tried to do a home repair and the whole thing went to ****. I was trying to wait until the 8 came out, but given still months away, that's a hard pass for me. I'm debating just buying a 7 now, or holding out for the 8 and getting a $100 Android phone while I wait. What's the best course of action here, price wise?