Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
About a day after I installed Leopard I have begun getting redirected to numerous ad sites (adbaaz, addynamix, doubleclick, etc), I also cannot use Google Search because it displays "Error cannot load page, please contact server provider"... When I visit webpages my browser will never fully load - it always stops when like 35/36 items are loaded.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

S.Duhaime

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2007
I had this happen to me too, I was able to clear it simply by resetting all cookies, cache, history, etc.

Give that a shot, and/or search for adabaaz.com in Google. You'll find several useful pages.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
This is a really weird problem that I am still having... I've tried everything I can think of - I have cleared all cookies, content, caches, etc. After that didn't work I did a clean install with Leopard, and I get the same problem from the moment it finished the install. Nothing remains on the drive when performing a clean install with Leopard, right? I really dont understand how it can still be happening, I dont think its my network since I can login and browse fine with my PC laptop.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.