Bruce Lee case by: LuxMobile

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by labman, Apr 8, 2011.

1. labman macrumors 604

labman

I have always been a Bruce Lee fan and also a fan of a different looking case I found both when I ran across LuxMobile Bruce Lee case by Artist David Garibaldi, They released it last week and it arrived today. So far I am liking this case allot. to me it's eye catching and the texture is very smooth but doesn't want to slip put of my hand. Being open top and bottom no headphone or docking issues. price was $24.99 plus shipping total $32.94 US it is Verizon compatible. Sorry a couple pics as blurry if you want I can retake those.

http://luxmobilegroup.com/shop/iphone-iphone-4-bruce-lee-by-david-garibaldi-case-p-97.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. psyduckiee macrumors regular

Seems exactly like the Smoke version of the Incase Snap except it has a picture of Bruce.

3. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Ahhh the godfather of mma :) This is actually one of the way cooler versians ive seen of my man bruce. any chance this comes in 3gs? red wings and little dragon, how can you go wrong? :)

just checked the site... no 3gs model :( The yellow jumpsuit one is sooo classic!

4. labman thread starter macrumors 604

labman

one thing I'm liking is finger prints aren't noticeable on this case.