Brushed Metal Back iPhone Fake

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dissdnt, Oct 12, 2010.

1. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Gizmodo posted this
    [​IMG]

Totally fake. Look at the camera housing, it's not even molded to it, it's looped around the camera and LED like a skin. Lame.

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

just a $10 skin slapped on the back

like u said, lame

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

It does look cool.

So, wait, they've got a phone with the part that's easiest to change...changed? And they're claiming that means something?

(I didn't see the article, is that really their point?)

4. mallom macrumors regular

I have the same battery back cover ($18 ebay) + Black Griffin reveal with a clear back ($10 ebay or $30 others)

It looks super sexy. You just have to fix something in between the camera and the flash, and you are good to go.
    I don't have any problems with the camera and it's quality. Flash works as it supposed to.
    I don't see any problems why not change your back cover if you want to.

I already order a white back cover for my girlfriend and also a white griffin reveal. I think I will look good.

5. r3voLoLwuT macrumors member

Gizmodo is claiming it's the "Verizon iPhone"... idiots

6. dissdnt thread starter macrumors 65816

dissdnt

The article said it was the new Verizon phone, and then 9to5mac said it was the new liquid metal hahaha. Lame.

7. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Shame on Gizmodo. The word "iPhone" isn't even sharp enough. Totally a skin.

8. Savor Suspended

Savor

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I could care less if it was real or not. It is so easy to remove the back for us to add our own personal touch to them. I expect the iPhone to be like that next year. Change the back and call it an iPhone 5! I have a case which covers the back anyway and makes the cosmetic change become moot for me. No need to get jealous or insecure about anything if it were true.