Brussardo Leather iPhone 5 leather case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by No Regrets, Nov 12, 2012.

1. No Regrets macrumors regular

I finally decided on which leather case I wanted to try for my iPhone 5. I placed my order for the Brussardo Full Grain Leather case as shown here http://www.brussardo.com/iphone-cases/iphone-5-wallet-case/iphone-5-case-top-grain-leather-78.html

The leather appears to be a very high quality and should last for years hopefully.

I will try and post some photos and my impressions of it once it arrives. Although it might take awhile as it is coming from Bulgaria to the USA.

Has anyone tried this particular case yet? If so, how have you like it so far?

2. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

never tried it, but let me know if you regret it ;)

3. No Regrets thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks Mohsy, I'm hoping that there will be No Regrets.:D I know that some of our members have bought Brussardo's wallet style cases and have been quite impressed with the quality of the leather, etc. I just feel that those may be too bulky for me personally. Hopefully this one will suit my needs. I will let you know though.

4. BoomstickMafia macrumors member

Looks to be made well.

Kinda also resembles those cigarette pouches from the 80s lol

Hope you'll be happy with it.

5. No Regrets thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, BoomstickMafia....I hope I'll be happy with it as well. For only $39, it'll be worth a try. I went with this one because it does look well made, the leather appears to be of best quality and I wanted to have something to protect my phone when it's not in use (as I love the look of my white iPhone 5 naked) and thought it would be convenient to be able to have it also contain my license, cc, and some cash......but yeah, it sure does remind me of those cigarette pouches too now that you mention it!:) I guess I could say it has the "vintage" look.:D

I have been using the Snow Series Satin bumper case. Although I like how it looks, it does fit somewhat loosely.

6. No Regrets thread starter macrumors regular

Just a quick update for anyone that may be interested. I placed this order on two days ago on Monday Nov.12th. Today, Wed Nov 14th I received an email from Brussardo that my order has shipped. Their expected delivery date to here in the USA is 15 to 24 days from now.

I hope it will be worth the wait! I will post some pics once it finally arrives.