BSE iPhone 4 Review?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ipodlover77, Jul 11, 2010.

1. ipodlover77 macrumors 65816

ipodlover77

was only able to find one thread on macrumors regarding the BSE for iphone 4. Can other BSE owners chip in their opinions on how the quality is? i realize the screen/back protector is probably thicker then what SGP releases, but i was wondering how the clarity is, if their is any orange peel effect to it and what the pros (other then the price) and the cons are.

2. StandardMeth0d macrumors member

StandardMeth0d

Just got my BSE in 2 days ago. After 48 hours, I'm definitely satisfied for for the price. There is noticeable orange peel, but I'm not planning on keeping the front anyway. I'm going to get the SGP oleophobic front and I'm gonna plan on keeping this and possibly a case.

Overall, I'm happy. For $10 shipped, my phone is protected without a case—just what I wanted.

3. Domino8282 macrumors 6502a

Domino8282

Would be interested in seeing pics if you feel like posting any. I'm going for the same combo (SGP oleo front and BSE back).

4. ipodlover77 thread starter macrumors 65816

ipodlover77

i was contemplating that combo but i feel like i keep using more and more money towards the iphone, which i prefer not to do. if the bse screen was passable, i was just going to keep that and pass on the sgp.

5. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

BSE is excellent. If you look for my thread on Phantom Skinz it's essentially identical. I have both, BSE is cheaper and they have great customer service.