BSE, IS, Bodyguardz stripping off the texts in the back?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by qsb5, Nov 19, 2007.

1. qsb5 macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I've purchased BSE 3 days ago and after extensive searching online, I've found a couple of threads from this forum saying that when you try to remove it, it might take the texts in the back of the iPhone with it.

Even though there was a thread regarding this matter, not many people reported this problem. The majority of people using these skins doesn't have this problem. I was wondering if any of u guys have any experience with this problem? And if you have any ideas to prevent this?

I was thinking of putting on a layer of plastic on top of the writings before applying BSE. But if you think about it, it might be hard to keep it on considering you have to align the BSE which will obviously take more than 1 try.

Well, let me know what you think!

2. Dixit macrumors newbie

I had my BSE on the back of my phone for almost 2months and just recently pulled it off to use now my Agent18 case, and it didnt leave any residue or take off any of the text on the back of the phone, absolutely nothing was affected.

Dixit

3. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

That's very good news as I have the BSE on mine!

4. qsb5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Awesome! May I ask, when did you purchase your iPhone? Also did you do anything to weaken the adhesive or did you just rip it off? Thnx mate :)

5. qsb5 thread starter macrumors newbie

I finally got my BSE today! Now its just a matter of applying it or not.. I need some more reassurance that if I were to peel it off it won't take the texts on the back with it.. Anyone else have any experiences on this?

6. Deefuzz macrumors 6502a

Deefuzz

So the BSE cannot be used in conjunction with the Agent18? Is it true that the Agent18 has no screen protection?

I only ask because I was planning on combining an IS/BSE with an Agent18 so I had screen protection as well.