BSE Question/Review

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by bc008, Mar 5, 2008.

1. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

Well, I applied my full body skin to my black macbook (as well as screen protectors for my iphone/ipod) and I love it! It gives at a nice glossy finish that isn't nearly as bad as before on fingerprints (although its still a problem)

if you want pictures i will add them, but i dont have any "before" pictures to compare to.

finally, i have one semi-important question.
    around the apple logo, you can see some of the solution inside, not yet dry. its been about 2 days, and im wondering if it will ever go away. doesnt bug me one bit, but im wondering if it could somehow get inside the computer. It isnt THAT bad, but barely noticeable when you push on the apple at certain angles

well thats it! i should post pictures anyway later tonight

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

That would be a real concern...

for me! How will the liquid evaporate if it's sealed against the MB? The only place it can go is inside the MB. If it's just a protective cover, either take it back and have them fix it, or just poke a hole in it and allow the liquid to drain or evaporate. :eek:

3. pyr0sphere macrumors regular

I guess you're talking about bubbles? Yes, bubbles do tend to usually go away. But since it's already been on for 2 days, I don't know. You could try flicking them with your finger and see if they pop

4. bc008 thread starter macrumors 68000

bc008

lol well i guess i solved it.. i pushed on a bubble and the liquid squirted out of it.. probably into the screen itself (around the cracks of the aple logo) so i shut off the computer, but i just turned it back on, and all is functioning like normal.

anyways, besides that i DO love this thing, it went on so much easier as my old full body shieldzone for my ipod 5th generation back in the day. once my phone is done charging ill snap some quick shots in harsh light

5. pyr0sphere macrumors regular

Is there really a point for pictures? It's not like we'll see anything unless you zoom in on the edges of the skin

6. bc008 thread starter macrumors 68000

bc008

still displaying the red battery zigzag :O

anyways, it was more for the review part, about how it stopped fingerprints a little bit, not about the solution inside