BSE VS ILOOME for iPhone 6/6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nms9921, Oct 27, 2014.

1. nms9921 macrumors newbie

nms9921

I'm totally confused and I don't which screen protector to buy right now. So, which one do you prefer? Pics and arguments plz

2. nms9921 thread starter macrumors newbie

nms9921

...don't know which...
    Well do you think the fact that the iloome doesn't cover all the circumference of the homme button is a really bad issue?
    and the orange peel effect on the BSE?
    thx in advance

3. Kisey macrumors 6502a

There are tons of screen protector threads already. There is at least one thread covering BSE and one for iLoome. You should probably read through them first..I'm sure your questions will be answered in those threads.

4. Jzhann macrumors newbie

I've owned both and can give slight input, but I do lack pictures to back up my claims.

iLoome - Definitely adds a bit of thickness to the phone, and my personal protector was lucky enough to work well with my apple leather case and my power support air jacket. It took a lot of reapplying for it to center PERFECTLY to fit the leather case in a way where no lifting occurs. One good thing is that if any lint or dust gets stuck under, it's easy to just peel the glass off and use tape to clean out the adhesive side. The border is not as intrusive as one might imagine on the Onyx compared to the Arctic. One downside is that the screen seems to have random bubbles that will reappear due to some parts not adhering to the screen too well. But all in all this only occured in ONE spot and was easily fixed with re-aligning. My glass actually cracked on me after a week, but that was probably due to my own fault. The right side near the home button basically shattered but thankfully I did not cut myself due to that.

BSE - Again, easy to apply and the best thing I found out was to apply it without squeegeeing any of the bubbles out. I literally applied the solution and settled the skin perfectly on the screen. This way might require a bit more patience because the bubbles take a lot longer to dissipate but then the end result is much better compared to pushing out the liquid and leaving streaks of the path where the water moved. Another good thing I found out is that it is also possible to take off and re-apply so if there are any imperfections that bother you, you can potentially correct them. There is definitely an orange peel effect, but i've found that this screen protector works perfectly with almost all cases.