BT headset ... Motorola

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ChristianJapan, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

My old SD9HD died with a leaking battery. Motorola made me quite laugh when they told me they want 16'000 yen for repair cost ( with testing :( ). When I bought it it was 14'000 yen; still a rip off here in Japan. Now it's new 16'000. Don't know what they are thinking. At they should be honest and tell me: sorry, no repair; please buy a new one. But I kind of liked it, good sound, easy to put on the head and the power connector was a micro USB; easy to recharge via iPhone charger or regular USB port.
    A colleague has a Sony headset; I kind of liked it with respect to sound and design; very similar to SD9 but lighter. Until I saw the power connector: Sony-style specific; would need to carry a dedicated charger with me all the time. Dislike that.

What other headset you guys have positive experience with ? Charging via USB is kind of k.o. criteria.

2. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

Motorola S305 Bluetooth

They work well. Very good sound. Headset. Answer with touch and control Ipod function/ IPhone function fast forward with touch. I like them. USB re-charge.