BT mouse for big hands?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by happycadaver, Jun 18, 2015.

1. happycadaver macrumors regular

happycadaver

I'm looking for an BT alternative to the Apple magic mouse. I've rather big hands and the magic mouse is too small for my taste in the long run. I don't use my iMac often for more than 2 hours without interruption, but longer sessions are not comfortable.

I don't give a s*** about compatible Apple design, the mouse should only be suitable for bigger hands. It should be compatible to BT of my iMac and i only need 2 buttons and a scroll wheel.

The only mouse not totally overpriced - like most MS mice with BT - i could find and fulfilling all of my needs, is the Logitech MX Master. Looks ugly, but feels great in my hands.

Maybe someone has additonal suggestions?

2. dmn8 macrumors member

3. happycadaver thread starter macrumors regular

happycadaver

I just ordered the MX master. Couldn't find any real alternatives anywhere. A friend of mine got the same mouse some weeks ago.

4. happycadaver thread starter macrumors regular

happycadaver

Does someone know, if there are known issues with the scroll wheel? I don't get it to work. Bluetooth is working fine and the mouse feels great in my hands.
    I have installed the Logitech Options, but no configuration changes seem to have any effect on the scroll wheel.

5. happycadaver thread starter macrumors regular

happycadaver

I have contacted Logitech support as well. Don't know if it is any good, we'll see.

6. vkd macrumors 6502a

vkd

I was about to suggest you go for a Magic Trackpad. Different scenario yes, but plenty big enough and I wouldn't go back to a mouse now, if I could avoid it.

7. happycadaver thread starter macrumors regular

happycadaver

Touchpad ist not an option, since i use my Mac for gaming occasionally. And i'm not a big fan of switching equipment.

Haven't got a reaction from Logitech yet.