BTO Mac Pro shipping times?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Celeron, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Celeron macrumors 6502a

I'm thinking of getting a Mac Pro with the following options on top of the base 2.66 model:

Second super drive
    ATI video card
    Bluetooth / airport extreme
    Wireless kbd and mouse

Apple's page says this configuration ships in 3-5 business days. Has anyone ordered a similarly configured machine? If so, how fast did it ship? Once it shipped, how long did it take you to get?

Thanks!

2. Celeron thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. nurfen macrumors member

I just ordered a 2.66 with bluetooth and airport ... I'll let you know ;)

4. GrBear macrumors newbie

I dunno.. mine was ordered on the 6th, and I'm still waiting for it. Only change from the base 2.66GHz model was the ATI leafblower. Hell, my OWC RAM came in on the following Monday. Twelve days and counting..

5. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

-Celeron

Took 5 days to ship. If you order it with the X1900XT - it will be delayed from a bit as apparently they don't keep them on the shelves at the assembler.

6. Celeron thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wow, what time frame did they give you for it? Have you called to see what the hold up is?

7. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

I ordered an 8-core Mac Pro with the ATI vid card and built-in Airport and Blue tooth. The time from placing the order to getting it was about 7 days, but in between was Good Friday and Easter Monday.

But I didn't order it through the Apple store, I got it from the campus store. Funny though I'm still waiting on the 23" monitor I ordered with it.