Bubble Sleeve Hard Candy Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by nygfan80, Apr 20, 2010.

1. nygfan80 macrumors regular

I really like the product. Does a great job protecting my iPad but a few moments ago, I noticed glue coming out all four corners of the black velcro pieces. It got all over the back of my iPad but I was able to get it off with my microfiber cloth. Anyone else have any bad experiences with this item? Any good recommendations on another product?

2. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

I had the same issue with mine. I wrote Hard Candy and they informed me that this is a mfg defect.

They are shipping out new feet for the inside case that have the velcro sewn on instead of glued.

I would advise you to contact them with your order number for the fixed parts. Hard Candy was very apologetic and helpful with me. Looks like they just had a bad inital design with the footers and the way the velcro attached to them.

3. nygfan80 thread starter macrumors regular

I am very surprised they contacted me back so quickly. They said I can get new feet or just get a new replacement case. I asked for a new case with hopefully the new feet. There is glue all over the inside of the case and it is pretty useless.