Budget protection for backup iPad2?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Lagmonster, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Lagmonster macrumors 6502

Since I moved to the iPad3 my iPad2 has been robbed of its smart cover and Waterfield smartcase. Anyone have suggestions for a budget case or sleeve?

2. batotman macrumors 6502

3. Vantage Point macrumors 65816

I just ordered my first iPad, a refurb iPad2 and starting to research cases that are not too expensive. That Invellop case looks great and I just added it to my Amazon wish list. It might be either that one of just a sleeve like this Belkin as I use a similar Belkin sleeve for my Kindle and love it.

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

If you want cheap, then check your local dollar store/5 Below for some neoprene sleeves. Discount retailers like TJ MAXX, Marshall's, etc generally have a lot of old iPad 2 cases lying around for around $10-$15. And, as always, there's eBay/Amazon for a lot of other cases.

5. lincolnmayer macrumors member

Have you looked into any screen protectors? They're efficient and for people with a tight budget.

6. JSadler macrumors newbie

I did what h1r0ll3r suggested and just picked up a cheap neoprene sleeve. The one I have doesn't really even fit the pad...slightly large...but it protects it in the rare instances that something might hit it.