Bug on iOS 5.0.1?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ideal.dreams, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

I have a jailbroken 4S running 5.0.1. I was trying to iMessage a picture to another person on an iPhone 4S and when I used dictation to write what I wanted to say underneath and then pressed send, the message app crashed. I did it three times, having the same effect each time. I even rebooted and the same thing happened.

After getting frustrated that this wouldn't work, I hand typed the message and it sent with no problems. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

2. jvpython macrumors 6502

That's why I don't like Jailbreaking... too many bugs. This has never happened to my iPhones 4S running no-jailbroken iOS 5

Cyril

3. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

jailbreaking has fewe bugs, some 3rd party apps might have some, same with appstore apps.

if you don't like jailbreak, fine, just leave it be

4. TheAppleSource macrumors regular

TheAppleSource

There definitely are a few annoyances and little bugs that come with jailbreaking. For example, I find that after I started using Zephyr on an iPhone 4s, certain apps, such as Flipboard and Epicurious, really don't like to be closed and sometimes act as though they're not open....even though they are.