Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pika2000

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 22, 2007
Don't know when it started, but when I access the iTunes music store on my iPad, the music section only showed my genius recommendation. The top bar where it usually shows 3 buttons (Featured, Top Charts, and Genius) only said Music. Movies, TV Shows, all the other sections appeared and behaved normal. Tried rebooting the iPad, no difference. I could still search for music though.

It returned back to normal after I sync my iPad back with iTunes on the desktop. Thing is, people that are using the iPad as a standalone device might be befuddled, thinking that iTunes music store is down or something. Weird. Anybody experienced the same issue?

NumBerS912

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2008
Cheltenham, UK
Yeah I have had similar thing and can't back back to main store page. Also, every time I click on either app store or itunes store keeps asking for my password

MacGod

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2008
Same issue here

VERY ANNOYING - I cannot get to the main music site for iTunes app store! What gives?

Capt T

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2010
Yeah I have had similar thing and can't back back to main store page. Also, every time I click on either app store or itunes store keeps asking for my password

If it keeps asking for your password you should check your download queue. You most likely have something pending in it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.