Bug on iTunes store app

Discussion in 'iPad' started by pika2000, Aug 2, 2010.

1. pika2000 macrumors 68030

Don't know when it started, but when I access the iTunes music store on my iPad, the music section only showed my genius recommendation. The top bar where it usually shows 3 buttons (Featured, Top Charts, and Genius) only said Music. Movies, TV Shows, all the other sections appeared and behaved normal. Tried rebooting the iPad, no difference. I could still search for music though.

It returned back to normal after I sync my iPad back with iTunes on the desktop. Thing is, people that are using the iPad as a standalone device might be befuddled, thinking that iTunes music store is down or something. Weird. Anybody experienced the same issue?

2. NumBerS912 macrumors member

Yeah I have had similar thing and can't back back to main store page. Also, every time I click on either app store or itunes store keeps asking for my password

3. MacGod macrumors regular

MacGod

Same issue here

VERY ANNOYING - I cannot get to the main music site for iTunes app store! What gives?

4. Mitchrapp macrumors 6502a

I just tried and it worked fine. Maybe a settings change?

5. Capt T macrumors 6502a

If it keeps asking for your password you should check your download queue. You most likely have something pending in it.