Buggy MX Revolution mouse on MAC

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by sytrusze, Aug 12, 2011.

1. sytrusze macrumors member

Dear members,

it took me 2 years to finally decide to start this thread. I've used the MX Revolution mice from logitech for years on a Windows PC and I absolutely loved the mouse...until i switched to mac. The mouse is extremely laggy. It just doesn't move as smooth as on windows. 2 of my colleagues have the exact same issue. On google i've also found a lot of threads of ppl with the same problem.

This problem i don't have with my Magic Mouse. The reason i don't want to use my MM is because i find it very uncomfterable and my docter adviced me to use a more ergonomic mouse because of pain in my hand.

I've tried installing a couple drivers for the revolution and i've been searching the internet for months for solutions. The reason why i still have faith is because of the so many great reviews and i know a lot of ppl use the revolution without any problems on a mac.

There must be SOME KIND OF SOLUTION, i'm sure. Else i don't think ppl would still use the MX revolution and there wouldn't be so many positive reviews about this populair mouse.

If anyone knows a solution, please respond!

Thanks in advance.

2. Munc macrumors member