Bugs that need fixed

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Spooner83, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Spooner83 macrumors regular

Spooner83

When I listen to music, if I turn my iPhone sideways, the screen adjusts as normal but it stays that way when I turn it back to standard iPhone angle.

Instagram still crashes randomly.

Syncing from iTunes to iPhone through Wifi doesn't always work & usually disconnects my iPhone from iTunes.

2. zxcvboy macrumors newbie

3. hasa619 macrumors newbie

hasa619

Yes I get the music player bug also, it's painful as a good song comes on you need to close the music player then open it again. It better be fixed in beta 3 which will be released very soon

4. Spooner83 thread starter macrumors regular

Spooner83

I check for new app updates everyday, and also checked for the beta 3 update which everyone thought would be yesterday and hope it's today but it won't be.

5. iKIKO macrumors regular

iKIKO

6. ben824 macrumors regular

I noticed a major bug that causes the phone to reboot randomly, freeze and require a hard restart, reboot upon making or answering a phone call. I am running iOS6 Beta 2 on a 4S 32GB on AT&T. This problem started just a few days ago and NEVER happened prior to the first incident. It started out completely random and never could reproduce until yesterday and today.

I realized that the timeframe for when the problem began lined up with when I downloaded and installed the latest Twitter update. I believe the new version is 4.3 coming from 4.2. So if you are running iOS6 Beta on your device and have yet to update the official Twitter app, DON'T!

The other reason I think it is related to Twitter is yesterday when it rebooted it gave me a Notification window (just like the old SMS text notification pre-iOS5) asking for twitter access to contacts and in the message there was a random "(null)" mid message for no apparent reason. I had to options "Allow" and "Deny" and neither of them did anything when I tapped on them. I had to do a hard restart in order to get the message to disappear and to use the phone.

I have since deleted the official Twitter app this morning and have yet to experience the glitch again. Hoping that it does not happen again. I may try re-installing the Twitter app later to see if a fresh install will work. If the bug goes away and doesn't happen again after the fresh install I will post back my results. Until then I recommend not updating the official Twitter app.

7. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

I'm having zero issues with the updated Twitter app on my 4s.

8. jharule182, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012

jharule182 macrumors newbie

in messages the banners still pop up, even though I am using the app when I get a text

Attached Files:

9. Zcott macrumors 68020

10. batting1000 macrumors 604

Why don't you guys report these bugs to Apple? This isn't a bug reporting site.

11. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

let's hope for you that Apple's priorities are matching yours ... By the way: did you raised a bugreport at bugreport.apple.com ? That's the best method to bring it forward. :rolleyes: