Build To Order MBP Delivery Estimate?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ajdb9, Mar 4, 2011.

?

How long did it take your BTO MBP to turn up?

1. 0-4 days

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 5-9 days

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 10-14 days

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. 15-19 days

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 20+ days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ajdb9, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011

ajdb9 macrumors member

Hi

Two questions:

1. Answer in the poll above, please tick the box that fits how long it took for you to receive your BTO Macbook Pro (please only answer if you have experience ordering a BTO Macbook Pro - and if you have ordered more than one, please post the most recent :) )

2. How long, based on your experience and knowledge of how Apple work, do you think it would take a BTO Macbook Pro 15" with the 7200rpm 500GB drive, and anti-glare screen to New Zealand?

I know there are threads on this (I have MRoogled) but I figured I'd try and collect some more recent up-to-date data on this.

Thanks heaps :cool:
    Xander

2. Tamasi macrumors member

This poll is actually pretty worthless since it depends on so many factors; e.g. destination, payment method and configuration chosen. Moreover Apple currently seems to be facing some kind of shortage. So whatever people submit in that poll, it won't really help anybody, including you.

Better change the thread title in something like "BTO delivery time New Zealand?"

3. Jehct macrumors newbie

It will take a little longer then usual if your in new Zealand espeically if your buying from a retailer other than apple. Plus if there is a shortage it's more than likely aus could get there's first. I got mine from Noel lemming last wednesday and I'm hoping to see it next Friday but I won't be surprised if Its the week after. Gotta just wait. How did you order yours?

4. deadlystriker, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011

deadlystriker macrumors regular

deadlystriker

Ordered mine on the 24th, received it on the 3rd.

Give it at least a week.

5. MultiMediaWill macrumors 68000

Ordered 26th. Received 3rd. 5 days for most people.