building static libraries independently giving error

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by app2011, Aug 29, 2011.

1. app2011 macrumors newbie

I need to add the external static libraries for integrating the linkedIn with my application. When i set build target to one of project (from edit schema and then selecting the build target )then, build tends to fail. My linkedInclientlibrary have issues:

`cc1obj: error: unrecognized command line option "-fno-objc-arc"

(CompileC /Users/k.shinde/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/the-life-doctor-gmxqpvlwylxoiletpigdjxwgpodv/Build/Intermediates/LinkedInClientLibrary.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/LinkedInClientLibrary.build/Objects-normal/i386/RDLinkedInAuthorizationController.o RDLinkedInAuthorizationController.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_2
    cd "/Users/k.shinde/Desktop/myexp/LinkedInClientLibrary )"

and OAuthlibrary gives issue:

coCommand /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/libtool failed with exit code 1.
    (Libtool /Users/k.shinde/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/the-life-doctor-gmxqpvlwylxoiletpigdjxwgpodv/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/libOAuthConsumer_iPhone.a normal i386)

Plz help me solve out these errors.

2. jiminaus macrumors 65816

jiminaus

3. app2011 thread starter macrumors newbie

adding multiple header path in project

i resolved that errors. i guess the compiler was not getting the header files. I build the project targets independently that are added in my project and observed dependencies, link binary with files in 'build phases'-tab. Now i am getting problem in my controllers , when i add header in my controller it says header not find, but every thing is fine when i build the projects targets of fb, linkedIn separately. how to add multiple header search path in our project.