Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

John901

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 2, 2011
I wish to make a plain and simple business card
I have found the program 'Business Card Composer 5.0.4' however it is much to complicated
Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice easy simple program to fullfil my needs?

Blipp

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2011
If you can't handle even something like Business Card Composer then you should probably just hire a designer. Find a student, they can put together a card in an afternoon and will be cheaper than a professional.

OldSchoolMacGuy

Suspended
Jul 10, 2008
You may just be best off using an online service. They have easy to use templates on their websites and the prices are pretty cheap. It may be cheaper to have them printed professionally than print them yourself (cost of the card stock and ink). Plus they'll look and feel much more professional. You can always find good deals on them and there are plenty of promotions if you search RetailMeNot.com, dealspl.us, or other deal sites.

John901

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 2, 2011
I am the student. The bloke i am doing this for wants to be able to make his own cards on his own Mac. The guy just wants a simple program and after watching a demonstration on youtube i dont think it is for him! i have found only one other program which is much the same. I have recently just found a decent windows program so i may suggest this to him (no offence!)

Tumbleweed666

macrumors 68000
Mar 20, 2009
Near London, UK.
I am the student. The bloke i am doing this for wants to be able to make his own cards on his own Mac. The guy just wants a simple program and after watching a demonstration on youtube i dont think it is for him! i have found only one other program which is much the same. I have recently just found a decent windows program so i may suggest this to him (no offence!)

I think you'd be doing him a favour by letting him know he can get more professional (and likely cheaper) results by going online, where the print and card quality should far surpass a home printed effort.

neko girl

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2011
Have it done by a card printer. It is worth it, if you are using these cards as a representation of yourself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.