Buisness card

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by John901, May 2, 2011.

1. John901 macrumors newbie

I wish to make a plain and simple business card
    I have found the program 'Business Card Composer 5.0.4' however it is much to complicated
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice easy simple program to fullfil my needs?

2. Blipp macrumors 6502

If you can't handle even something like Business Card Composer then you should probably just hire a designer. Find a student, they can put together a card in an afternoon and will be cheaper than a professional.

3. OldSchoolMacGuy macrumors 68030

OldSchoolMacGuy

You may just be best off using an online service. They have easy to use templates on their websites and the prices are pretty cheap. It may be cheaper to have them printed professionally than print them yourself (cost of the card stock and ink). Plus they'll look and feel much more professional. You can always find good deals on them and there are plenty of promotions if you search RetailMeNot.com, dealspl.us, or other deal sites.

4. John901 thread starter macrumors newbie

I am the student. The bloke i am doing this for wants to be able to make his own cards on his own Mac. The guy just wants a simple program and after watching a demonstration on youtube i dont think it is for him! i have found only one other program which is much the same. I have recently just found a decent windows program so i may suggest this to him (no offence!)

5. Coolestdude macrumors member

6. John901 thread starter macrumors newbie

no its called 'Belltech Buisness Card Designer Pro'

7. Tumbleweed666 macrumors 68000

I think you'd be doing him a favour by letting him know he can get more professional (and likely cheaper) results by going online, where the print and card quality should far surpass a home printed effort.

8. neko girl macrumors 6502a

neko girl

Have it done by a card printer. It is worth it, if you are using these cards as a representation of yourself.