Bumper availability in stores?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EriCKY, Jun 23, 2010.

1. EriCKY macrumors member

You guys think i'll be able to get one tomorrow in NYC?

2. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

Haven't you read the reception problems thread? You NEED the bumpers to make a call! :p :D

3. LimeyBastard macrumors regular

Do a search for "bumpers" as there is an existing thread devoted to this. People are getting different information from different locations.

4. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

i wish i knew before i take a ride out to the mall and run into complete chaos. i want the orange but i've heard everything from "only black" to "none" to "all colors" Best Buy said they would have them then they said no...ATT said no...:confused:

5. Luddy macrumors member

I know cell signals are probably different but remember how on the good ol' rabbit ears for televisions someone would touch the antenna to adjust it and it would start coming in great until they let go?

I was hoping the phone would be like that. I am still not convinced holding it decimates the signal. I haven't really been able to test reception has always been spotty at my house anyway.

6. EriCKY thread starter macrumors member

i don't mean if you can buy them i mean if there is gonna be enough for me to casually stroll out and buy one..

i'm not camping out for a bumper haha

7. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Any non metallic case will work to get around the reception problem also. It doesn't have to be the bumpers.

8. M1Lance macrumors newbie

Will apple be selling any screen protectors in the store? Can't seem to find any in stock online (I don't want Zagg) and it doesn't look like Power Support will have anything available till end of July