Bumper case a little loose?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gimano67, Jun 29, 2010.

1. gimano67 macrumors member

So after paying double the price to get my hands on a bumper case (I just wanted some PROTECTION quickly), it seems as though the bumper case can scoot up and down just BARELY. It's probably me just being anal, but why shouldn't I be? Anybody else have this similar issue?

2. lidomkj macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yes.

3. random person macrumors 6502a

I bought a black one on launch day and ordered a white one. The black one is a little loose and the white one fits perfectly. Go figure -- there are variations.

Also, make sure the phone is seated in the case "just so." The fit improves when the case is positioned exactly right.

4. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

5. nicksopp macrumors newbie

mine is definitely a little loose. it seems like that all rubber section around the head phone jack stretched out a bit so the whole thing is a bit loose. its not really a big deal but i'm definitely ocd and cant stop wiggling it back and forth now that i notice it and its driving me insane.