Bumper case & screen protector front/back

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Che Castro, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

Anybody else use this combo ?

Im thinking of getting the zagg HD for front & back

I already got this bumper Check this out on AMZN: White and Black Premium Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 4 - AT&T http://amzn.com/B005BYT16Y

2. Psycho Mantis macrumors member

I recommend the Power Support screen protectors instead. They don't have that grippy orange peel effect like the Zagg/invisibleshield does.

3. oneapplegeek macrumors regular

oneapplegeek

I used to have that combination with apple bumper case, but not with Zagg's screen protector. I have put on Zagg's screen protector for now. I don't think it matters whatever screen protector you put on. Bumper case is compatible with any regular screen protector.

4. joec1101 macrumors 6502

For a $1.84 I don't see how you could go wrong with that bumper. If you don't like it, only $1.84 wasted.

I would stay away from the Zagg Invisible Shield, though. They just aren't the greatest, especially for the $25.00 or so price tag. Power Support is a much better alternative.

5. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

I used that setup for a while and loved it until I got fed up with all cases and am using the phone with just front and back protectors now.

I never had an issue with the zagg orange peel effect. I don't really care that it's rippled looking when the phone screen is off. You can't tell when the screen is on and even when it's off you can really only see it at an angle.

I really like zagg because they have a kiosk in our mall an the people who work there do an amazing job at putting the shields on. If yours gets pulled up or has bubbles or anything it costs just five bucks to have them replace it.

6. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

7. Che Castro thread starter macrumors 603

8. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony