Bumper case & screen protector front/back

Che Castro

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Anybody else use this combo ?

Im thinking of getting the zagg HD for front & back

I already got this bumper Check this out on AMZN: White and Black Premium Bumper Case for Apple iPhone 4 - AT&T http://amzn.com/B005BYT16Y

oneapplegeek

macrumors regular
May 14, 2012
I used to have that combination with apple bumper case, but not with Zagg's screen protector. I have put on Zagg's screen protector for now. I don't think it matters whatever screen protector you put on. Bumper case is compatible with any regular screen protector.

joec1101

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
So Cal, USA
For a $1.84 I don't see how you could go wrong with that bumper. If you don't like it, only $1.84 wasted.

I would stay away from the Zagg Invisible Shield, though. They just aren't the greatest, especially for the $25.00 or so price tag. Power Support is a much better alternative.

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
I used that setup for a while and loved it until I got fed up with all cases and am using the phone with just front and back protectors now.

I never had an issue with the zagg orange peel effect. I don't really care that it's rippled looking when the phone screen is off. You can't tell when the screen is on and even when it's off you can really only see it at an angle.

I really like zagg because they have a kiosk in our mall an the people who work there do an amazing job at putting the shields on. If yours gets pulled up or has bubbles or anything it costs just five bucks to have them replace it.