bumper combo thoughts

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nies, Sep 22, 2010.

1. nies macrumors 6502

Just got my iphone 4, I think I'm gonna get the sgp ultra crystal films and the gear4 the band bumper, what do you guys think of that combo? I'm pretty safe with my phone and hardly ever drop it.

2. THX10538 macrumors newbie

I've been using a bumper, but I don't have a skin (they're coming in the mail). I think the Bumper is ok, but I much prefer something protecting the back. I'm eagerly waiting for my Pixelskin HD from the freecase program, but the bumper is better than nothing. I'd feel much better about it with a skin.

The thing with a bumper is that, I keep my phone in my front pocket, and without a back on the case, say if I run into something about waist high, or if I fall on that side in some strange situation, there's nothing to protect the glass from a dead on hit. I'd much prefer a back to my case

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I totally agree with you about the bumper but even with a case on (Pixelskin HD, whatever), make sure you put your phone in your pocket with the screen up against your thigh.

4. treeoflife macrumors member

My friend has one of the SGP skin guards in carbon black. That looks pretty tight, and now he's waiting for the Neo Hybrid EX case series to compliment his skin guard. I'm actually kind of curious as to how that combo will look like.