Bumper shipping delayed

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kirchnrd, Jun 24, 2010.

1. kirchnrd macrumors 6502

kirchnrd

Ordered black bumper on 6/15 to ship next day air to deliver Friday. FedEx just tracked to deliver Monday. Crap.

2. asuandy macrumors regular

asuandy

Same here

I paid for next day air as well and mine has also been delayed. Will Apple refund the shipping charge?

3. unbeat macrumors newbie

i wouldn't buy the bumper yet, if you haven't read the antenna problems about iphone 4g on major thread, we all might even receive free bumpers

4. Dokk macrumors regular

I had something similar happen years ago and they were happy to refund the charges. Just give them a call, explain the situation, and they should quickly refund the money.

5. thehopscotch macrumors regular

thehopscotch

So annoying! I ordered 2 bumpers (scheduled to ship overnight) for delivery on June 25 and mine are showing FedEx arrival on Monday now too. UGH!

6. ChrisN macrumors 65816

ChrisN

I already got mine for free so I am fine.

ChrisN

7. dfnj123 macrumors 6502a

Mine just now shipped from China :mad:

I ordered with two day shipping and I'm expected to get the case in on Tuesday...

8. wattsja macrumors regular

Same situation here. They have the bumpers in the states .. people are buying them at the stores but mine shipped from CHINA?!?!?

Of course, if you try calling CS to ask about the delay ... they aren't taking calls.
    :mad:

9. WizardHunt macrumors demi-god

WizardHunt

I guess I am lucky then, I ordered mine on 6/15 and ordered overnight expected it Friday June 25th, but like the iPhone I pre-ordered , it is coming 1 day early. My Bumper is Out for Delivery as I type this.

10. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

+1 ordered this Monday early morning and my black bumper on a truck for delivery as I type also.

Sucks for y'all but I hope your shipping gets reversed since they did not keep up their end of the bargain.

11. wattsja macrumors regular

Interesting. I ordered my bumper at 7:30pst for overnight delivery as well .. but mine shows its coming from China and won't be here until the 29th. Why it's coming from China and why it's taking longer to get here is the question. Of course, you can't talk to CS today ....

12. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

Mine came from Ontario, California

13. wattsja macrumors regular

Finally got through to CS and got the $16(+tax) refunded for the overnight shipping .. and they also knocked the price of the bumper from $29 to $19 for the trouble.

Although it doesn't explain why it is coming from China and why it won't get here on time (like other people including the stores), it does make me feel a little better.