Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Ordered black bumper on 6/15 to ship next day air to deliver Friday. FedEx just tracked to deliver Monday. Crap.

asuandy

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Same here

I paid for next day air as well and mine has also been delayed. Will Apple refund the shipping charge?

unbeat

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
i wouldn't buy the bumper yet, if you haven't read the antenna problems about iphone 4g on major thread, we all might even receive free bumpers

thehopscotch

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2009
US
So annoying! I ordered 2 bumpers (scheduled to ship overnight) for delivery on June 25 and mine are showing FedEx arrival on Monday now too. UGH!

wattsja

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2009
Ordered black bumper on 6/15 to ship next day air to deliver Friday. FedEx just tracked to deliver Monday. Crap.

Same situation here. They have the bumpers in the states .. people are buying them at the stores but mine shipped from CHINA?!?!?

Of course, if you try calling CS to ask about the delay ... they aren't taking calls.
:mad:

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
I guess I am lucky then, I ordered mine on 6/15 and ordered overnight expected it Friday June 25th, but like the iPhone I pre-ordered , it is coming 1 day early. My Bumper is Out for Delivery as I type this.

MrMac'n'Cheese

macrumors 6502a
May 11, 2010
I guess I am lucky then, I ordered mine on 6/15 and ordered overnight expected it Friday June 25th, but like the iPhone I pre-ordered , it is coming 1 day early. My Bumper is Out for Delivery as I type this.

+1 ordered this Monday early morning and my black bumper on a truck for delivery as I type also.

Sucks for y'all but I hope your shipping gets reversed since they did not keep up their end of the bargain.

wattsja

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2009

Interesting. I ordered my bumper at 7:30pst for overnight delivery as well .. but mine shows its coming from China and won't be here until the 29th. Why it's coming from China and why it's taking longer to get here is the question. Of course, you can't talk to CS today ....

MrMac'n'Cheese

macrumors 6502a
May 11, 2010
Interesting. I ordered my bumper at 7:30pst for overnight delivery as well .. but mine shows its coming from China and won't be here until the 29th. Why it's coming from China and why it's taking longer to get here is the question. Of course, you can't talk to CS today ....

Mine came from Ontario, California

wattsja

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2009

Finally got through to CS and got the $16(+tax) refunded for the overnight shipping .. and they also knocked the price of the bumper from $29 to $19 for the trouble.

Although it doesn't explain why it is coming from China and why it won't get here on time (like other people including the stores), it does make me feel a little better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.