Bumper Sold Out!?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMetalG5, Jun 24, 2010.

1. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

Well all 3 Apple Stores around me are sold out of the black bumper. I wanted to get one (actually I want orange) but they said they sold out within hours because of the reception issue hype. People were buying 4 at a time. Gee thanks.

Do you think they will get more in tomorrow? One store said they might get another shipment of black bumpers, if not next week for sure. The color ones they told me they will get them mid-July for sure.

2. gringo0505 macrumors newbie

same thing with me. I called the store and the guy said,"Oh we have plenty!" I get there and there is not a bumper in sight.

What a dick:mad:

3. RasterScan macrumors member

RasterScan

Yup, same thing happened to me.

4. ericwang macrumors member

One of my stores said they don't know when they will get more in but they did say they get shipments everyday and that they might be getting more tomorrow, and to call early afternoon. The online ship time is now 5-7 business days as well.

5. bushbaby macrumors 6502

bushbaby

That's what the SoCal Apple stores are saying. I should have rushed down there, they sold out in the afternoon.

I have one on order but not due until July. In the meantime, I've got some other choice - hate having a naked iphone.

6. john3478 macrumors member

Stonetown Apple sold out Bumper. Any one know where in San Francisco still have bumper and case for iPhone 4?

7. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Wow, so basically no bumpers or phones until July. Impressive.