iPad Pro Bumper style rear case for 2018 iPad Pro 12.9

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by adamkharris, Nov 15, 2018.

1. adamkharris macrumors newbie

adamkharris

Just ordered my new iPad Pro 12.9, moving (sideways?) from a second gen iPad Pro 12.9 and have had a rear case on it since new. I personally prefer the back only to be covered, keeping the screen exposed, much like the old leather bumper style cases of the iPad 4/5 that apple used to make.

Is there anything like that kicking around at the moment or is it just a case (pun intended) of waiting for manufacturers to catch up?

Thanks for looking!

2. DeeGee48 macrumors regular

DeeGee48

I’m sure manufacturers are working on things now that the device has been fully revealed. I don’t need a keyboard for my 12.9, but I am looking for a case that has a REMOVABLE front Smart Cover as before. If you see anything like that, let me know. And you should be seeing “naked rears” soon!

3. gjr74 macrumors member

gjr74

Saw this one on Amazon...
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JYTDQJ...olid=229KUSMYNXC0X&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

4. adamkharris thread starter macrumors newbie

adamkharris

I got one of these and though it does the job fine, it is not as snug a fit as I would like, it is a little loose which is common with this kind of material. Still on the lookout for a hard case with soft touch feel...