Bumper that looks like regular casing

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by ILowry82, Oct 10, 2016.

1. ILowry82 macrumors regular

I am looking for a bumper or case for my apple watch series 1 that looks like the regular aluminum space gray. Even made out of the same materials. I'd like it to look like I'm not using a case even though I am. None of the clear ones I've found look good in my opinion. They all just mute the color and the natural look of the watch.

2. tkukoc macrumors 6502a

tkukoc

I use an x-doria bumper on my apple watch, the color isn't a 100% matching but it's still nice looking. The charcoal one is like a lighter space grey to silver. Works with a screen protector as well, depending on the size of it. If it's a wrapped body, probably not, but if it's just the top it will be fine. Amazon reviewers claim it doesn't fit on Series 1 or 2... I can assure you it does! It doesn't a 100% line up the side holes for mic/speaker but that doesn't hinder quality of sound at all. If you swim, I would just take the bumper off before shooting the water out of the speaker just to make sure it's all gone, wipe the bumper off and place it back on.