Bumper with screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rocketdmc, Feb 23, 2011.

1. rocketdmc macrumors newbie

I have a Zagg screen protector on my iPhone, and recently purchased the Speck PixelSkin case. The problem is the case raps around the iPhone and the front edges of the case tend to push up the edges off the screen protector. Do all theses type of cases do this or is there a specific case that only raps around the silver band and not the front screen? I'm looking for a simple all black case - or something to protect the edges. I have front and back screen protectors on the iPhone.

How about the Apple Bumper - anyone use this with the Zagg screen protector? Does it push up the edges of the protector?

Thanks.

2. aggiechick macrumors newbie

I use a Zagg full-body invisishield with an Apple Bumper. I haven't had any issues. The trick is to give the Zagg a day or two for the adhesive to fully settle in before putting on the Bumper (or any case, really).

3. BryanLyle macrumors 6502a

BryanLyle

Zagg and Best Skins Ever sell screen protectors now that work with the Apple bumper. They are cut a little smaller. I've also used these with other cases as well.

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

the soft silicone on the bumper will let you use almost any screen shield without bubbling