BURIED KNIFE FOUND AT O.J.'S ESTATE

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Gjwilly, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/04/oj-simpson-knife-found-murders-nicole-brown/

Groundbreaking (ha!) or a big bunch of nothing.

2. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

I swear, if this turns out to be an FX marketing ploy for The People vs OJ Simpson...

3. GalFieri macrumors regular

GalFieri

If he can't get prosecuted for the same crime because of double jeopardy, what can even come of this is the investigation turns out that there's some kind of incriminating evidence on it?

4. Gjwilly thread starter macrumors 68030

5. ruck macrumors member

ruck

6. phrehdd macrumors 68040

phrehdd

While I believe this "folding knife" doesn't fit the type of knife, I can say that if it had turned out to be the knife then it would accomplish a few things - be able to close an open criminal case (double murder) possibly, show just how f'd up the trial was if it was indeed OJ and more so a review of what went on during the trial which could be used for future trials and law cases. Let's recall, quite a bit of evidence was suppressed including the fact that Nicole Simpson's implants were removed by being cut out by a knife -a very personal and sexual/aggressive action.

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It would also show how inept the LAPD is. A cop holding evidence for years before turning it over. Even if it was a murder weapon how would we know. The thing is so contaminated at thing point it would not be admissible.

8. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

9. phrehdd macrumors 68040

phrehdd

That too should be added to the additional items if it is the case. Let the truth stand on its own merits for better or worse.