Burn 2 or more movies to a dual layer disk...

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by wts, Mar 17, 2010.

1. wts macrumors member

wts

I have converted a collection of Charlie Chan movies from .avi to TS to play them with my DVD player to watch on my TV set.

The size of each TS movie file is less than 3 Gigs.

Can I burn two or three movies to a dual layer disk using TOAST or what other TS burning application ?0

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Do you mean VIDEO_TS folders or the .vob files you want to use?

Toast has an option to burn a VIDEO_TS compilation, but it seems you can drag more than one VIDEO_TS folder and its parent folder into the VIDEO_TS Folders option.
    If you have Toast, consult the help file, as it might be helpful.
    [​IMG]

3. soniyajack macrumors newbie

The first link "DVDReMake Pro" is automatically done by cdfreaks bot. I did not provide that.As for the second question, what I mean is you can append the second part of the movie from disc 2 to the end of disc 1 movie. Then change the Seamless flag to "yes" in the first program of the appended disc 2 PGC, this will make it seamless playback. There's more for further "refinement" but I'll let you do some more reading before I go into more details.

4. wts thread starter macrumors member

wts

Thank you. I am always amazed as to how you guys know all this stuff and are willing to share the information without making making rude remarks to dumb guys like myself. This forum is really helpful.