burn Dvd- New to MAc

Rasheem

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2006
hey i got a new mac and im not totally sure on how to do everything yet. I just want to burn a dvd with no menus. I already have the video on my computer used handbrake to rip it into mp4. so yeah if you could just tell me how to put it onto a basic DVD that will play on home dvd equipment

Rasheem

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2006
Its a Mac Pro 2.66 i Do a lot of video editing stuff just am not familiar with mac apps yet. I am getting Final cut studio this weekend!!!! Along with Shake, after effects, Aperature, Logic pro, Parralels,Adobe creative suite, MS office, A few others

FF_productions

macrumors 68030
Apr 16, 2005
Mt. Prospect, Illinois
Rasheem said:
Its a Mac Pro 2.66 i Do a lot of video editing stuff just am not familiar with mac apps yet. I am getting Final cut studio this weekend!!!! Along with Shake, after effects, Aperature, Logic pro, Parralels,Adobe creative suite, MS office, A few others

That's alot of apps. I'd do tons of research before you dive into all these Pro Apps.

Congrats on your purchase, if you need help, just chime in on this forum and I'll be more than willing to answer your question.

Rasheem

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2006
FF_productions said:
That's alot of apps. I'd do tons of research before you dive into all these Pro Apps.

Congrats on your purchase, if you need help, just chime in on this forum and I'll be more than willing to answer your question.
Yeah dont worry ive got more than enough help from friends!But thanks!