Burning applications help please

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macnfab, Aug 26, 2009.

1. macnfab macrumors regular

macnfab

I am having decrypting issues. I have successfully copied two of my movies with my mac using mac the ripper/DVD2oneX

But more often than not Mac the ripper is not sufficient to decrypt disney or other high level encryption movies??
    copying my children's disc is #1 priority here.

I love DVD2oneX, it work nice and easy and handles compression and burning.. I need a really reliable ripping and decrypting software/ that does standard dvd format (to copy to a dvd-r)? can you help please.

Has any one used iskysoft dvd ripper/ dvd burner combo? if so what is the format for making a standard dvd to play on any dvd player? there are tons of choices but I don't see one that is made to copy a standard disc?

Anyone use fairmount? and if so what role does the VCL media player play in the burning process.

I am sorry for so many questions in one post. I have been backing up and burning for years on my windows, but i really wanna rid my life completely of windows. In order to do this I must master the burning thing, on mac... at my wits end, any help you can offer would be great.

Thanks in advance:apple:

2. macnfab thread starter macrumors regular

macnfab