Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Garden Knowm

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 10, 2006
California
I used mac ripper to copy DVD AUDIO/VIDEO ts files to my computer.. Now I want to burn them to a new DVD... when I tried to drag and "burn" it said that there was to much information.. 7.6 GB onto a 4.7 GB disk.. duh :rolleyes:

There must be some sort of compression device to do this.. correct?

cheers

quigleybc

macrumors 68030
Garden Knowm said:
I used mac ripper to copy DVD AUDIO/VIDEO ts files to my computer.. Now I want to burn them to a new DVD... when I tried to drag and "burn" it said that there was to much information.. 7.6 GB onto a 4.7 GB disk.. duh :rolleyes:

There must be some sort of compression device to do this.. correct?

cheers

You need to get Roxio's Popcorn, or Toast 7, or DVD2One X ...there's one or two more, I just use Toast 7

None of those programs are free.

PYR0M310N

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
Sly said:
Handbrake does it all

Handbrake is incredably slow in my experiance, I use DVD2ONE which costs around $30 i think and will reduce the files in about 10 minutes. After this you can drag and drop burn (or use burn folder) will the files dvd2one has created

Garden Knowm

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 10, 2006
California
I have Toast.. I have never loaded it though.. I think it is Toast 7.. it came with my LACIE DVD burner.... I will give it a try.. thanks..

any pointers??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.