Burning CD Image Problem..

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by mshivakumar, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mshivakumar macrumors newbie

Hi All,
    Can any one idea for burning image file, i want a class to do that. I got a class DRBurn, but i got a problem during run the code. this is my code as follows.

DRBurnProgressPanel *bpp=[DRBurnProgressPanel progressPanel];

[bpp beginProgressPanelForBurn:burn layout:[DRBurn layoutForImageFile:[_targetPath1 stringByAppendingString:mad:"TestVCD.cue"]]];

burn is DRBurnobject, path also given for layout ...this is the error i got...
    *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Error (1002) creating CGSWindow'
    2009-12-11 21:04:26.239 Music Store (Universal)[2992:2303] Stack: (
    )
    objc[2992]: objc_exception_throw failed.

I dont know , why the problem is coming, Any one have idea. or is there any other class that provides burn image file.

If Any one not understand plz let me know , where u didn't understood.

Thanku.....

2. mshivakumar thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah......I Did that...

Hey All,

Finally , i did the burning an image, Basically It is sufficient to use the DRBurn Class .I have done through set all properties for Image tracks, And finally i did it. Mac open source code is helped me to done .If anyone wants have doubts, can freely to share with me....open source mac link is as follows

www.opensourcemac.org

In that u have to choose the section CD/DVD burning , In that they provided the codes for all [audio, video ].

Thanku ......