Burning CD's (major problems!)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by HappyScrapMom, Sep 25, 2008.

1. HappyScrapMom macrumors newbie

Hi. I teach a class and need to give each person a CD with graphics on them.
    Normally, it's totally slick and they burn fine. So I burn them, check them on my iMac, they are fine, so I proceed to burn the rest of the CDs. The next day, I put the CD in my PC laptop (that I teach from) and it says all the directories are there, but nothing is in them! ugh!

Then I burn some more disks and everything is there, except one skeleton directory again, no goods, but the folder is there.

I can't for the life of me, imagine what the heck I am doing wrong, but I am feeling SO frustrated at the time lost and the printable CDs that have been wasted.

Also, I wanted to duplicate the CDs and it wouldn't let me, even when I went into disk utitility and restore and tried to drag the cd I wanted copied as my souce CD (and it was a good CD) it would not let me drag it into the source.

I'm a total converted Mac girl now, BUT if I keep having these issues, it makes me want to burn my class CDs from my PC - gah! HELP!

2. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Please post the steps you took to burn the CDs. And what kind of graphic files?