Burning Cd's...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Gordo64ss, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Gordo64ss macrumors newbie

When I burn cd's on my itunes, There's a list in the side of my library of cd's that I've burned in the past and given to my friend. Is there any way on finding out what songs were put on them cd's that I have made? I've been wanting to make another one for my other friend But don't remember what songs I've had on there. Any Suggestions..? Thank You..!!

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Is the CD list actually a list of playlists? iTunes generally burns from playlists so unless you deleted them, clicking on theses 'CDs' in the left pane should show you the songs included on the CD and even give you the option to burn that same CD again a few times over. :)

3. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm barely Getting back online from when I first posted this up.... But I'm going to try out what you said, And I'll let you know what happens. Thank you...!! :)

4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

5. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry about the long long wait on answering you back.... :eek: It's been a long long month here at my house. My sister has been giving alot of problems to my parents, and I had to deal with her quite a few times... :eek: But I'm finally getting back to your advice you have gave me, And I will let you know what happens. Thank You again...!!

6. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

It asks me if I want to give it as a gift or publish it as an imix. Then there's 3 choices..... "Cancel", "Give playlist", or "Create imix" I don't even know what they mean... :confused: And also tells me that there are none selected on the playlist...

7. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Mate, I'm a bit confused. Maybe show us a screenshot of where you're talking about. :)

8. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

How do you go about doing that? :eek: I'm telling you.... Me and computers don't understand each other.... LOL..!!

9. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Hold COMMAND-SHIFT-3 and upload the file here as an attachment. The COMMAND button usually has the Apple on it. :)

10. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

11. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Umm... That wasn't a fix. I was just telling you how to take a screenshot. Upload it here and we might be able to recognise and troubleshoot your problem better. :)

12. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

Wireless Routers, And A "Maxtor One Touch lll" USB 2.0 "Backup And Storage"

How about these gadgets...?? I just purchased the "Maxtor" backup storage, And plan to buy a good quality, but price-wise cheaper Wireless Router... Which would you suggest...?? I heard something about a "108 mbps" I kind of understand what the Backup storage.... But what exactly is the wireless router used for, Like what are the different types of functions and all that? I know one reason why I'm planning on buying it, I have a laptop, and need to use it in another room of mine, Cause my computer is in my garage and my other room is diagonally across the end of my house. it has to go through 5 walls. :confused: :confused: :confused:

13. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Your wireless speeds will be limited to the slowest component. If you have an 802.11G laptop (relatively new) then getting an 802.11N router (faster transfer rate) will be pointless because you'll still only be able to go at 802.11G speeds. A wireless router basically lets you access your network and therefore your internet wirelessly assuming you have a wireless card in your computer/laptop too. How old is the laptop?

14. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

I have a "DELL Latitude D 600" and it's not too old, don't know to be exact. Still trying to find out, I'm waiting on a call from the person I bought it from. But that's the only information that I have so far.... But I'll let you know as soon as I find out. I've also noticed when I took out the battery, There was a sticker in the computer and this is exactly how it is "KANZMSO 2004.04.30" Could that possibly be the date and year it was made?

15. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Yeah, I'm gonna guess it has an 802.11G card then. :)

16. Gordo64ss thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok... I'm going to look into getting that one... Thank You for the information... :)