Burning Moviesand games

chemtw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
25
0
Hey Guys,
I have some movies in Mpeg and .mov format and some games that I want to burn to DVD or CDR whats the best way to do this? Thanks in advance.
 

risc

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2004
2,756
0
Melbourne, Australia
chemtw said:
Hey Guys,
I have some movies in Mpeg and .mov format and some games that I want to burn to DVD or CDR whats the best way to do this? Thanks in advance.
You want someone to help you pirate software and movies?
 

chemtw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
25
0
Movies that I want to take with me on a trip but dont want to take the originals, but dont want to keep them on the hard drive either, as it seems that this will take away hdd space that could be used to store pics from the trip. Thanks
 

chemtw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
25
0
chemtw said:
Movies that I want to take with me on a trip but dont want to take the originals, but dont want to keep them on the hard drive either, as it seems that this will take away hdd space that could be used to store pics from the trip. Thanks
Also I dont have a DL Burner, just the superdrive that came with my pb if that makes a differrence
 

risc

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2004
2,756
0
Melbourne, Australia
Since you've already ripped your "original" movies to mpeg and .mov why not just use Toast to burn them to DVD that you can play on your machine?

If I was making backups of my own movies though I would of ripped them as vobs and compressed them to fit on a DVD-R and burnt them using Toast.
 

chemtw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
25
0
risc said:
Since you've already ripped your "original" movies to mpeg and .mov why not just use Toast to burn them to DVD that you can play on your machine?

If I was making backups of my own movies though I would of ripped them as vobs and compressed them to fit on a DVD-R and burnt them using Toast.
Thanks