Business and Corporate Account users denied Apple Upgrade Plan thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jbrady3324, Sep 25, 2015.

?

What upgrade plan are you using?

1. iPhone Upgrade Plan

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Carrier Upgrade Plan

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Pay in Full

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. None of them work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jbrady3324, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015

jbrady3324 macrumors regular

For those who are trying to upgrade to the new iPhone 6s and 6s+ on a business/corporate account, were you denied by Apple when applying for the iPhone upgrade plan? It seems to me that the only option (other than some complex methods) is to purchase the phone in full. I was really hoping Apples Upgrade Plan would work, but it appears that it does not.

I added a poll in case other options have worked for other members. If other methods have worked, please share!

2. ChadMSU07 macrumors newbie

I have an appointment in 2 hours at an Apple store. I'm hoping if the business account route doesn't work that I can activate the device on my wife's personal account. I'm the an account manager on the account and should have all the necessary information. The only question I have is if it will screw anything up with her Verizon device payment plan.

3. jbrady3324 thread starter macrumors regular

If they do deny you, do you mind asking them about trying the following:

Buy the phone full price, activate your phone, return to the apple store and see if you exchange it for the iphone upgrade plan. In that scenario the phone is already activated..

4. jbrady3324 thread starter macrumors regular

Any luck?