Business App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by KenWe, Dec 12, 2011.

1. KenWe macrumors newbie

Hello,
    This is my first post on MR, I'm wondering if anyone could help me find a specific app I'm looking for, I've done a lot of searching but have come up empty.

I'm looking for a business app that operates independently in the iOS, a program that I may use for a number of things. I would like it to have a Contacts list integrated in the program but not mix with the personal contacts on the phone. I'm hoping it has a one click and call from within this program but only makes phone calls from the program and not show anything in the iPhone call logs, also it would be nice if I could save specific information about business contacts and calendar events without it mixing with my personal phone information as well.

I work a day job but have recently started my own business and would like something to accommodate these characteristics without mixing everything with my personal data. I'm hoping to use my iPhone/iPad for personal and business at the same time while keeping them separated. This may be a challenge, but if anyone knows of a program that exists or has any personal experience of one, please let me know. And if one doesn't exist, maybe I could create it.

Thanks in advance.
    KenWe

2. vettori macrumors 6502a

Most contact managers use the shared address book. You probably want a "database" application.

This can't be done. Every phone call will be logged, there's no way to not log, unless you make calls with an app like Google Voice or one of the VOIP apps.