iPhone Business Appropriate Ringtones Here

boltjames

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 2, 2010
The world is filled with downloadable theme songs, commercial jingles, and rap songs to tell you you've got a phone call or a message.

I'm an executive and I need some good old fashioned rings and dings and beeps, something different than the stock iOS set but nothing radical or recognizable.

Can someone either a) point me to a website to pull some of these down or b) post some up?

Thanks.

BJ

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
The world is filled with downloadable theme songs, commercial jingles, and rap songs to tell you you've got a phone call or a message.

I'm an executive and I need some good old fashioned rings and dings and beeps, something different than the stock iOS set but nothing radical or recognizable.

Can someone either a) point me to a website to pull some of these down or b) post some up?

Thanks.

BJ
My teenagers use this site Free Ringtones. They say to look under Sound Effects and SMS & Alerts. Apparently not just for young kids and you should be able to find plenty of business appropriate tones scattered within.

Not sure how familiar you are with Garageband. I use it to create all my own ringtones and it does a great job. I can create a ringtone in a matter of minutes with it.

boltjames

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 2, 2010
My teenagers use this site Free Ringtones. They say to look under Sound Effects and SMS & Alerts. Apparently not just for young kids and you should be able to find plenty of business appropriate tones scattered within.

Not sure how familiar you are with Garageband. I use it to create all my own ringtones and it does a great job. I can create a ringtone in a matter of minutes with it.
Great, thanks!

BJ

srl7741

macrumors 68020
Jan 19, 2008
In my world

Thanks.

BJ

Here is another site that offers some nice Tones also.

Link

JWorld127

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2013
BJ.

I am a young executive. Own an Armored Vehicle Manufacturing company and don't have most of those toys listed on your sig.....help a brother out. Im 31 years old have a company that has had over 60mil in revenue over the last 8 years but got raped by lenders fee's and now find my self at a cross road.

You seem like you know your stuff based off reading some of your threads.

Got any advice?

Thanks

JP

----------

^^^

the world is filled with downloadable theme songs, commercial jingles, and rap songs to tell you you've got a phone call or a message.

I'm an executive and i need some good old fashioned rings and dings and beeps, something different than the stock ios set but nothing radical or recognizable.

Thanks.

Bj
^^^^

----------

^^^

the world is filled with downloadable theme songs, commercial jingles, and rap songs to tell you you've got a phone call or a message.

I'm an executive and i need some good old fashioned rings and dings and beeps, something different than the stock ios set but nothing radical or recognizable.

Thanks.

Bj
^^^^

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2008
Zedge (app) has a huge selection.

I'm currently rocking the ringtone heard in House of Cards haha. Frank Underwood's ring