Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VanMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 26, 2005
Rampaging Tokyo
Hello.

I need to get some business cards for a non-profit I'm doing on the side.

I still need to do the graphics work, and will likely need some input there, but just curious who would be good to use for printing.

Are any of the on-line services any good? I dont need super high-end, but would like decent quality, as we dont plan to hand out a lot.

Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,

SwiftLives

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2001
Charleston, SC
psprint has some great prices. If you're in more of a hurry, I'd recommend 48hourprint.com, although they are a bit more pricey. I think both places offer 14pt glossy and 13pt matte stock.

VanMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 26, 2005
Rampaging Tokyo
Thanks for the couple of suggestions.

I guess I should add that I live in Canada (Toronto area). I did a quick look at psprint, and they are going to charge $20 to ship 200 cards. Still do-able, but a little on the high side....

snickelfritz

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2003
Tucson AZ
4over.com has good prices and excellent quality.
They also have a couple of nice features, such as a custom printer driver for creating trouble-free press-ready PDF files from any program, and RSS feeds for current jobs in progress.

BTW, I have yet to receive a printed document from this service that does not perfectly match the display on my iMac.

ayale99

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2007
I use Overnight Prints.com. Great quality and they always have deals going on. Before you order, check out retailmenot.com for some coupon codes!!!

nfocus design

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2004
Texas
I second OvernightPrints. I get many compliments on my cards. $75 or more will get you free shipping, but it only applies to continental U.S.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
I second OvernightPrints. I get many compliments on my cards. $75 or more will get you free shipping, but it only applies to continental U.S.

Third. I have all my printing done by them; They have a quality print job, offer discounts and coupons on a regular basis, and the turnaround is pdq.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.