Business Plans

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gibbynd, Feb 3, 2011.

1. gibbynd macrumors member

Is anyone having trouble ordering through the mybusiness website? When I clicked it wanted me to add a line. I'm trying to see if I can upgrade a line.

2. jfoster macrumors newbie

Well, I have been attempting to upgrade two of our lines on the business account for over an hour now. I can get to the upgrade page by going Quick Task > Order Service > Upgrade Device and then typing in the phone number, but then it gives me an error when trying to find the iPhone in the phone list. I got past that once, but then it errored out right before the confirmation of the order. My best advice would be keep trying.

3. gibbynd thread starter macrumors member

That's what I'm doing. I got all the way to step one of the cart checkout and the website crapped out.

4. jfoster macrumors newbie

Yeah, same here. You might see if you can open your cart and pick up from there. I finally got back into my cart and the phone is in there. I'll let you know if I find a way to get through and complete the order.

5. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Mine just went through! Now I'm just waiting for the whole thing to melt down and lose my order. Geez, that's a pricey phone at full retail :(

6. jfoster macrumors newbie

I just got both of mine done, complete with confirmation emails. In the last 30 minutes, it seemed like the system is working better, probably because the traffic is slowing down a little as people are getting their orders in. If you get errors, check for the phone in your cart first, and if it isn't there, just go back to the front page of your business account and try again. I encountered probably 30 error-outs at some part of the process or another before I finally got through and was able to complete the checkout. Best of luck to you.