Busted GlastR

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ToddH, Nov 23, 2012.

1. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

I received my parcel fro spigen today in the mail and it was in a bubble wrap package. It was dirty on one side and had some tears in the package. When I opened it up, it looked like it had been ran over by a truck. It was flat and the GlastR was shattered. I went to the local post office to show them the damage and to see if I can get reimbursed for the loss since it was the post offices fault. They told me that there wasn't much they could do. So that pretty much sucked, I thought. $41 lost perhaps. Have any of you had this experience? Did the post office pay for the packag and contents? I ordered more Glast and sent spigen an email showing the damage to ask what they suggest I do. It was by NO MEANS spigens fault that the parcel was damaged, it's the post offices fault and I think they should pay for the damage, insured or not. Here are photos:

Attached Files:

2. ToddH thread starter macrumors 6502a

ToddH

Photo 2:

Attached Files:

3. ToddH thread starter macrumors 6502a

ToddH

Photo 3:

Attached Files:

4. JS82712 macrumors 6502a

JS82712

contact spigen via support email or facebook page, i'm sure they'd be happy to resolve this for you.

but yes, do call/visit your local post office and ask them wtf they did to it.

5. swervinsuburban macrumors regular

Postman was probably still drunk from thanksgiving dropped it and ran it over with his postman mobile or second scenario, postman used it as a frisbee during some R&R time inbetween deliveries.

6. Swayzee macrumors member

Something like this happened to me once and i ordered the product from Amazon. I contacted the seller through Amazon and let them know that the package was damaged and sent them pictures. They sent me a new one and i believe they made a claim since they are responsible for insuring the package for delivery in case something like this happens.

7. ToddH thread starter macrumors 6502a

ToddH

Thanks for all of the feedback guys. I appreciate it. I'll let you know what happens with this product.

Todd