Busy Cal 2.0

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Oldmanmac, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Oldmanmac macrumors 6502

I just missed out on the free upgrade to Busy Cal 2.0 and decided to wait till later to upgrade.

Got an email offer to buy it from the co. at 60%; $29.00.

For those of you who went from BC 1.0 to BC 2.0, how different/better is 2.0?

:apple::apple::apple:

2. cbronfman, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013

cbronfman macrumors 6502

So far - it's pretty much the same

I guess if I had others subscribed to my calendars or whatever, I might find it significantly different. Right now, I'm just relieved it works well/fine. I didn't even know about the free upgrade, but did upgrade at 50% off before the end of March. As it allows syncing of to do lists to the iPhone, and I use the To do lists for memos about a number of different things (like terminal commands to make OS X behave as I want it too), it's important that I retain those. I really haven't used the new features. When/if I do, I'll update.

I do appreciate some of the configuration options like being able to change the standard meeting time from 1 hour (to in my case 1/2 hour but other options exist). So there are improved configuration options which I have used/

3. Oldmanmac thread starter macrumors 6502

The free upgrade was last summer when 2.0 came out if you had bought 1.0 just before then. If I remember correctly.