BusyCal

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by joedavis34, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Tom, Wales macrumors newbie

BusyCal Beta now out

Just downloaded. Fast, Stable, Intuitive - a real mac product & what iCal could / should have been all along. Highly recommend Trying

2. silver25u macrumors member

Longtime BS user not Impressed

As a long time BusySync user I'm not overly impressed with the BusyCal Beta. For my needs I don't see much extra that BS doesn't do. I hope that changes as it gets updated. At first I liked the tags function but after tagging a few events didn't see much difference than just adding text to the event description. I also hope they improve the UI, particularly the event information details popup.

Its a good start and more likely than not I'll upgrade just to show my support but for the near future I'm sticking with BS.

3. jthphoto macrumors newbie

BusyCal vs. iCal Customizing & Printing

BusyCal looks and works great (still testing it), but two things are missing.

1. Customizing the text/color of days and dates
    Coming from Now Up To Date, my choices were many to set weekends apart from weekdays, highlight the current day with a unique color in the box and the date - my weekends right now look just like my current day, ugh.

2. What happened to BusyCal's printing, did they forget to incorporate at least the minimum selections offered in iCal?
    We often use our calendar as our printed client file, it would be nice to be able to customize my printing for the event, the day, the week and so forth.